Creative Expertise To Help You Buy Your Mobilehome Park
Each mobile home park resident purchase transaction is different.
The park real estate itself is unique – the location, the number of sites, the quality of the infrastructure, the type of amenities (clubhouse, RV storage, etc.), among other things.
And the park resident group is also unique – some have low-income working families, others high-income retired folks and everything in between. Groups have various levels of organization and willingness to work toward success.
However, we believe there is a successful solution for each project and PMC Financial Service will work with each group to find it. And our interests are aligned with yours – we don’t get paid anything unless and until your park purchase closes.
That means we do whatever it takes to get the transaction closed, including the following:
- Evaluate the park and resident group to develop an organizational and financing plan.
- Assist in the organization of the park leadership (if necessary).
- Work with the leadership group to contact the park owner to negotiate the purchase.
- Contact lenders and arrange financial commitments for the loans necessary to purchase the park.
- Meet with the resident group and individual members (as necessary) to explain the purchase and answer questions.
- Work with various consultants to evaluate the infrastructure needs and environmental impact, to insure proper due diligence on the park.
- Identify and recommend a qualified management company to the resident group.
- Work with the resident group attorney to set up the resident corporation, apply for proper permits, and prepare disclosure documents.
- Any thing else necessary to achieve a successful closing.
If you are interested in exploring whether your group can buy your park, please Request a no-obligation consultation ».