Creative Expertise To Help You Buy Your Mobilehome Park
Each mobile home park resident purchase transaction is different.
The park real estate itself is unique – the location, the number of sites, the quality of the infrastructure, the type of amenities (clubhouse, RV storage, etc.), among other things.
And the park resident group or mobile home co-op is also unique – some have low-income working families, others high-income retired folks and everything in between. Mobile home communities have various levels of organization and willingness to work toward success.
However, we believe there is a successful solution for each project and PMC Financial Service will work with each group to find it. And our interests are aligned with yours – we don’t get paid anything unless and until your park purchase closes.
That means we do whatever it takes to get the transaction closed, including the following:
- Evaluate the park and resident homeowner community or mobile home co-op to develop an organizational and financing plan.
- Assist in the organization of the park leadership (if necessary).
- Work with the leadership group to contact the park owner to negotiate the purchase.
- Contact lenders and arrange financial commitments for the loans necessary to purchase the park.
- Meet with the resident group and individual members (as necessary) to explain the purchase and answer questions.
- Work with various consultants to evaluate the infrastructure needs and environmental impact, to insure proper due diligence on the park.
- Identify and recommend a qualified management company to the resident group.
- Work with the resident group attorney to set up the resident corporation, apply for proper permits, and prepare disclosure documents.
- Any thing else necessary to achieve a successful closing.
If you are interested in exploring whether your group can buy your park, please Request a no-obligation consultation »
For additional information, contact Deane Sargent
PMC Financial Services